A standard level of Abstract to be submitted should:
- have no more than 300 words and the title should be descriptive and declarative
- contain an introduction, Aim, Material and Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- show your readers that you’re aware of current and past research on your topic and demonstrate that your research will make a significant and substantial contribution to it.
- Contain "Statement of Problem" before moving into a paragraph detailing the problem.
- seek to answer the question: why does this research need to be conducted and what new issues does this research raise?
- State in the conclusion the rationale of the study "Significance of Research in Conclusion."
Full paper Guidelines
- Formatting (DOC)
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full-text papers including results, tables, figures, and references.
- Full-text papers (.doc) will be accepted by the Electronic Submission form.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Paper page limit:
Each paper must be no more than 10 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
- Submission method:
Please submit your paper; (.doc) to the Electronic Submission form after reading Call for papers carefully.
For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via:
Good oral presentation guidelines
- Use bullet points and clear English
- Never having lots and lots of content on your slide. If you do that, the audience switches off and either doesn’t read the slide or doesn’t listen to what you’re saying
- Engage your audience by making them follow you through short sentences written in each slide
- Add animation to make the presentation even more engaging. But don’t get too flashy with the animations as this can be distracting for the audience
- Include graphics and images that are easy to remember
- Use arrows and boxes to highlight specific areas you’re talking about. And point out certain parts using either your hands or the computer mouse
Manuscripts acceptance policy
- All manuscripts are submitted in the English language.
- Abstract submission deadline will be 01st June 2022 in the English language.
- The full manuscripts submission deadline will be on 15th June 2022. Please submit a copy with a maximum of 12 pages.
- You will be notified about the manuscript(s) acceptance via email and should be no later than the 15th of July 2022.
All accepted manuscripts in the conference will be published in :
- Egyptian Journal of Botany ( Scopus) special issue for the research fulfilled the journal requirements (150$).
- Journal of Biotechnology Research Center (50 $).